The new national lockdown will come into force in England at 12.01am on Thursday 5 November and last until at least Wednesday 2 December.
At Pishon Gold we provide a range of legal services and conveyancing is part of what we do. So we thought it would be useful to provide a quick update on what this new lockdown will mean for people buying and selling homes.
The property market remains open
The Housing Secretary has given an update on the housing market update ahead of the second lockdown:
- renters and homeowners will be able to move
- removal firms and estate agents can operate
- construction sites can and should continue
- tradespeople will be able to enter homes
- all must follow the COVID-19 safety guidance
At Pishon Gold we will continue to work as normally as possible. We will be available by telephone and email and can offer alternative options to meeting in person.
If you are in the middle of a Conveyancing transaction please speak to your Solicitor in the first instance should you have any queries.
Should you have an urgent enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com.