Specialist Landlord & Tenant Solicitors in & around London
Are you a residential or commercial landlord or tenant? We are experts in Leasehold and Property Law with numerous clients on both sides of the fence. We can help with a range of issues in this area:
- Drawing up and advising on Licence or Tenancy Agreements – the contract between landlord and tenant that allows the tenant to live or work in premises as long as they pay rent and follow the rules. It also sets out the legal terms and conditions of the tenancy.
- Extending your Lease – if you’re a leasehold property owner then the value of your flat could be significantly increased by a properly negotiated lease extension.
- Breaches of Tenancy Agreements – if a tenant isn’t following the rules laid out in the Licence or Tenancy Agreement then we can help with warnings and, if necessary, enforcement.
- Obtaining possession of Premises – in the event that things go wrong we can provide advice and expertise on evicting tenants.
- County Court claims against problem tenants in relation to unpaid rent or unreasonable behaviour
If any of these matters strike a chord then please do get in touch – we’d be happy to talk through your situation.